- 2" x 1" (1/4" shaft) aluminum oxide flap wheels. These flap wheels are made with premium X-Flexed cotton cloth.
- Used for cleaning out holes on the back wall of truck rims.
- Max RPM 25000
◆SPECIAL DESIGN◆Maxshine 3″ Ultimate Car Care Foam Polishing Pad Kit designed for cleaning small place where normal pads usually can’t reach to ◆HIGH QUALITY◆All the pads from this kit are the top products of Maxshine, made of high-quality materials won’t hurt your car paint and leave any swirls ◆LONG SERVICE TIME◆It’s perfectly fit with your polisher and provide long service life as well
These cartridge rolls are made with aluminum oxide grains, which is a great general-purpose abrasive for blending, deburring and polishing high-tensile materials and ferrous alloys. Cartridge rolls are pieces of abrasive cloth rolled together tightly and glued together in either a straight or tapered shape. They are used on a mandrel, on high speed tools, to sand/grind those tight, hard to reach areas that other abrasives can't hit.
5 PCS Multiple Degrees Pressure Washer Quick-Connect Spray Nozzle Tips includes: 1x Red 0 Degree Pressure Washer Quick-Connect Spray Nozzle Tips 1x Yellow 15 Degree Pressure Washer Quick-Connect Spray Nozzle Tips 1x Green 25 Degree Pressure Washer Quick-Connect Spray Nozzle Tips 1x White 40 Degree Pressure Washer Quick-Connect Spray Nozzle Tips 1x Black 65 Degree Pressure Washer Quick-Connect Spray Nozzle Tips
Our new purple, premium sanding discs are here! We've designed these discs to cut faster and sharper than our competitors discs without leaving deep scratch marks. Our film backing is tear resistant, making them significantly stronger than paper discs. This strength makes them great for edges, corners and other odd shapes. Typical applications for our purple sanding discs include preparing primed and painted surfaces for finishing, stripping primer and paint, sanding plastic and fiberglass, light weld blending and deburring, bare wood sanding, and finishing metal of all types.
5″ Solid Rhynogrip Hook & Loop Discs, 80-600 grit- Mix & Match (20 Boxes of 50 pc.)- $0.279 Per Disc (Free Shipping)
How This Works: For the price of $279.80 you can get 20 boxes of quality sandpaper with 50 discs per box. You can mix and match to get however many boxes of each grit you want up to 20 boxes. So if you want to get 4- 80, 4- 180, 4- 320, 4- 400, 4- 600, or any other combination of what ever you need you can!! When you purchase this bulk package for $279.80, at check out go to the bottom of the page in Order Notes and put how many boxes of each grit you want.
-This head attaches to your existing rake handle - Saves you money, so you don't have to buy a whole new rake - Very easy to take off and install
- Use in combination with our cartridge rolls.
- Use with drill or dremel to prep hard to reach areas.
Final finish or coloring buff for a high luster shine For aluminum and stainless steel. 5/8” arbor hole – 8″ wheel Suggested rouge bars: Any Platinum rouge bar
- Final finish or coloring buff for a high luster shine
- For aluminum or stainless steel
- 5/8″ arbor hole – 4″ wheel
- Used to polish under cab, valve stem or other tight areas
Size:16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm) Color: Yellow Blend:80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide Material Weight:245 GSM (Grams per Square Meter) Border/Edging:Ultrasonic Cut Edge Material:100% Split Microfiber Recommended Uses:
- All-Purpose Cleaning of Vehicles, Homes, Hotels, Hospitals, Restaurants, Pets and More.
- Perfect For Removal of Ceramic Coatings, Compound and Polish
- Interior Cleaning - All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and More
- Lightweight 245gsm Design = Easier To Reach Tight SpacesLooking for an Excellent Quality, Value-Priced, Soft, Durable, Lightweight, EDGELESS All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Towel? With an endless amount of different uses, microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
INCLUDES 1- Grit Guard Bucket Insert 1- Microfiber Wheel Brush 3 Piece Kit 1- Long Handled Tire Scrub Brush 1- Microfiber Wash Mitt/Used to wash the bottom half of the vehicle and the rims were its the dirtiest . 1- Microfiber Wash Pad/Used to wash the top half of the vehicle with light pressure so not to scratch the paint. 1- 16 oz Purple Haze Snow Foam Soap/Wash and Wax Protectant Soap. Will leave your vehicle with that wet, deep shine that you strive for. 1- 1000 gsm 20"x28" Drying Microfiber Towel 1- Ever So Soft Detailing Brush/Used for getting those tight spots without scratching your paint.